Monday, February 17, 2014

Well .... today I idly browse YouTube to look in 2010 Grammy ema band Performances. I


Well .... today I idly browse YouTube to look in 2010 Grammy ema band Performances. I'm curious about the reports in the newspapers and internet about the Pink performance. Uaaapiiikkk rich tenants. And after I go on YouTube and wait for loading long enough ...... JDENG! Wauuww ... weve turned out very cool! Pink performing stunning n 'elegant. A very memorable performance. I like his performance with a trapeze acrobat while singing. And the ending is really dramatic, Pink spinning son in the air and landed gracefully ema band on stage. Bravo for her .... the best performance that night. I could see the performance artist ema band ga laen through YouTube. Just Pink, Beyonce and the Black Eyed Peas ... but so far Pink is the best ^ ^ SO ... Indonesian artist when ya can kek so?? 0_0!!!
Fay's Blog Story Guys sweet, creative and likes to fantasize (hehehe. .. ^ - ^) Lives and works in Surabaya metropolis. ema band Aspire to have my own business and become ema band famous. When ya can happen??? View my complete profile


No comments:

Post a Comment