Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Finally someone has had the courage to say that the emperor has no clothes: Portman was badly dress


However this time we are talking about the Oscars and if you do not dare the most important event of the year does not dare more. The Gwynnie seems wrapped in a roll of Cuki Double Strength and lack of expression and the monochromatic her face certainly does not make me change my mind. The worst thing to point out, in addition to the immobility of facial muscles, the hair: I even learned how to make me curls with the plate, fuck.
As I saw you on the Republic of'm not the only one to be confused with Isla Fisher (Confessions of a Shopaholic to). He was given one of the favorites, and then justify the gem of a million dollars around his neck.
Although he has recently admitted that he regretted the use and abuse of botox and any other substance that was made to inject to get the face of Cher, still trapped in look plastered, stiff and sculptural. A bit 'of chiffon will not hurt, it would be the only thing that moves with you when you move.
Dress - Kaufman Franco; Shoes - Stuart Weitzman; Jewelry - Lorraine Schwartz
She is a former model with whom he has found America (and citizenship would say). For her red carpet dresses in too blatant to be only 'wife'. Are you Oscar friend and neither you nor the mannequin dressed in Dolce & Gabbana have played anything. Recognize your nullity for the purposes of the event and dress accordingly.
She looks good. Undoubtedly. But those two burgers on his chest crushed there are not a fucking good. Do not have an Oscar as the dress wearing (one of the few truly appropriate for the occasion). Moreover, in the face like a mask, but I realize that it is not necessary to show a map of pimples photographers.
Penny, but why did not you stay at home watching the Oscars on TV as all new mothers in the world? Why did you decide to inguainarti in a dress that does remind everyone how many weeks have passed since you spagnottato? Why put those two pears in the foreground as if we have to be fed? The baby fat is not a sin, but go along with the Oscar wrapped in sequins yes.
He wore all the circus tents that are passed from Hollywood in the last 9 months and the thing that makes me most furious is that they know that even the walls when it comes to the world of entertainment, you should never wear purple. It means that she was so confident of winning that was not even worried about the bad luck. Superb.
The dress is distressing as the woman who wears it: the fabric seems ripped off from the tent to a funeral home, the clutch fan seems collection of toys from the box, the daughter of Zorro and sunglasses, his must-have accessory, are unacceptable as the sum of the elements of her outfit.
friend, how I've missed you, I swear, I thought the exact same things ... but you can fuck, I say, but you can go around so tanned? but who is that dress? because if they are the same, ok, han problems, but since you will be paying someone to do it ... aaaarrrrggghhhhh horrified! Reply Delete sarah jessica parker dress
But that's great! The comments on the red carpet I missed sarah jessica parker dress like crazy!! Camila Alves is impossible! The dress I find it really bad! But above all, her husband is aging MUCH faster than Jude Law?? Now steers a long shelf life are found with the lantern. I like Scarlett's dress, let's say it in that tone of purple that I can accept. Fran Reply Delete
I had not realized that the mica fan in his hand Bonham Carter was a clutch! I thought it was just a fan. See how it's usually dresses up, I was amazed not so much. The Gwynet scares me with that face there. The Scarlett on the other hand seems to come straight straight from the 90s. Reply Delete
Finally someone has had the courage to say that the emperor has no clothes: Portman was badly dressed like a few Oscars! I'd had enough of hearing rave towards the 'horrid dress' is stupid! Thank you! Reply Delete
But really Zit, how come you have not commented on the sandal zoccolante from the camping Portmaman? On the description of the Bonham-Carter I risked the stroke from laughing. How nice that you're back! Reply Delete
Come on, I do not mind the Gwyneth .... Thumb versissimo for Hudson and Alves. I LOVE it so much that everything is purple and its nuances, so I also appreciate the set of Scarlett. No comment on the first place, she is so. Point. Reply Delete
Sorry, but the corpse of the last photo?! My god ... The Portman actually withdrew the Oscar in her nightgown, which ovvove! Question: But Kidman hold it in the freezer with Milly Carlucci sarah jessica parker dress and sconegalno occasion?! Lucia Delete Reply
The Zit recommend
2014 (14) June (1) January

No comments:

Post a Comment