Saturday, November 8, 2014

The surprise for me was Cameron Diaz. Zvyčjne choose any solid color satin dress Oscar de la Renta,


You are looking forward oscar winning documentaries to this year's Oscars transfer? I also decided, but I'm more interested in what you who donned. Last year was definitely interesting, but it was no worse. Interesting dress had Carey Mulligan, pleasantly surprised by Cameron Diaz, Deborah Ann Woll but this time it did not work.
In the sequel article starring Amanda Seyfried, Cameron Diaz, Carey Mulligan, Deborah Ann Woll, Elizabeth Banks, Faith Hill, Hellen Miren, oscar winning documentaries Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Simpson, Kate Winslet, Kristen Stewart, Meryl Streep, Natalie Portman, Nicole Richie, Robert oscar winning documentaries Downey, Sandra Bullock, Vanessa Hudgens.
When Meryl Streep always sighs that have her age and still look so good - but what can I say? Perhaps only that the top will fit us as a good example, because the dressing oscar winning documentaries on the red carpet always looks very elegant and appropriate for her age.
Amanda Seyfried at the Oscars oscar winning documentaries chose a beautiful dress from Giorgio Armani's couture oscar winning documentaries collection for this spring. In case it's hard to say whether they are nicer dress themselves, or she in them. I think it was an excellent choice, and probably one of my favorite LOOK evening. oscar winning documentaries
Coincidentally, a Jennifer Lopez wore a dress from the same collection as Amanda. I think they are just as nice and although elaborate drapery on the side Satam Smrčí adds a little so they shrunk from the simplicity oscar winning documentaries that makes them just so beautiful. To convey oscar winning documentaries classic Jennifer's probably nothing but it did not worsen. Thumbs up!
Kate Winslet, like last year, not surprised or anything now that opted for a simple dress with corset Yves Saint Laurent. I think it's a better option but as gray-black dress, which had last year. What do you think?
My first impression oscar winning documentaries of Sandra Bullock was a bit mixed. As you can see, donned a dress by Marchesa (Fall 2010), which it draped into fine golden luster. After some research, I devoured it them but also with a winch. Most probably because it has really perfectly done hair and makeup. Not being garish-pink lipstick, yawning would tedium.
The surprise for me was Cameron Diaz. Zvyčjne choose any solid color satin dress Oscar de la Renta, but this time it really was Hollywood glamor. Gold sequins with a touch of red on the lips and nails were in my guaranteed success.
Elizabeth Banks arrives at the Oscars in a dress from Atelier Versace Spring 2009. If you recall, the last time we really had a lot of dresses of this brand, but Elizabeth's oscar winning documentaries to me too did not work. On the dress itself is not anything wrong, nor on the line, but it bothers me color. I come too bland and Elizabeth in her losing.
The greatest disappointment of the evening: Deborah Ann Woll. It seems that starting as a star on the red carpet neodkráčala lot. Unfortunately, the clothes they do not make it the best silhouette or color do not fit me too. But what I struck in the eye first was that the skirt is creased. It's a shame, because Deborah is really pretty woman and there looks like a gray mouse.
At the after-party also appeared Natalie Portman, who chose a short dress with a collected skirt. A little bothers me only the length of the skirt, which is neither short nor above the knee, but right in the middle. It's oscar winning documentaries not the worst, but we saw Natalie already in better clothes.
When Faith Hill I on the one hand, that everything is in order, on the other hand I feel her dress reproach. I do not know when it is not particularly decide about bothers me but overall "dramatization". I do not know, you can try. you.
One very hilarious clothes she dressed Carey Mulligan. Personally, oscar winning documentaries I do not dress too Board "Lifting" skirt over shoes. As, however, excelled oscar winning documentaries her beautiful shoes from Prada? Dresses are incidentally oscar winning documentaries from the same brand. I am fascinated by the application oscar winning documentaries of these keys and mini-tool with sequins that give a hint of Satama unusualness.
Unfortunately, Kristen Stewart has always move in the line of some extremes. Be the red carpet and expectorated oscar winning documentaries Put your sneakers (although I admit that this gesture amused me much), or choose something super-elegant and formal. If you would like to be evaluated, I'd rather oscar winning documentaries be in her case, opted for the "rock" style. Dress by Monique Lhuillier are beautiful, there is no doubt about it. In her case with her hair piled it all adds to the age and zostaršuje to it. Perhaps next time.
Small bonus: Robert oscar winning documentaries Downey. Let's face it - sneakers with a suit fall. But Robert receives an exception for me because he managed something that hardly anybody succeed: the dress is very casual and individually, almost immediate. Blue bow tie and glasses in glasses are easy to love.
me are like best about Cameron - the old Hollywood oscar winning documentaries Stajling it nenormalne sekne ... and when Robdertovi D.Jr. It is worth noting how nicely accents to reconcile Modra robe housewives ... and sneakers are really him this time kralovsky prepacene oscar winning documentaries ...
For me, this clearly won the Amanda Seyfried, oscar winning documentaries 100% agree with the statement that it is difficult to say whether oscar winning documentaries the nicer clothes, or she in them:-). Beauty. We are very

No comments:

Post a Comment