Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Twenty Three Peonies

Oscar and the Lady in Pink by Eric-Emmanuel Smith (81 pages) | Journey to books By Marie and Audrey
Summary: Oscar is a child of 10 years. This is not a child like the others: he lives in the hospital. He knows he will die even if no one has told him. It takes a liking to the "pink grammy nominees 2011 lady" who will help him end his life and pass all stages through his correspondence with God.
the story is poignant, very emotional. grammy nominees 2011 While the belief of a God for me is obscure, their correspondence using this little boy to continue during the last 10 days of his life. I loved the fact it to age 10 years per day. It thus reached 100 years. In this way, he knows all the emotions of a lifetime and little from the free spirit. I read to book during my year nursing assistant school: school that "normalizes" the death since it is part of all life. A caregiver assists people in life but also helps them find peace in death. I also learned that humans remained foremost, I thought I could shield me deal with human emotions but I was wrong. This book helped me to accept my tears before the fate of this little man. I know why I do this job and I'm proud.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply.
Our archives January 2015 (3) October 2013 (8) September 2013 (8) July 2013 (1) June 2013 (7) May 2013 (8) April 2013 (4) March 2013 (5) February 2013 (14) January 2013 ( 5) December 2012 (16) November 2012 (8)
Categories Select Category teen (17) love (4) autobiography (1) Adventure (11) horror (4) Comics (1) Bernard Werber grammy nominees 2011 (1) story (4) philosophical tale (1) Contemporary (12) Drama (3) Fantastic (2) fantasy (42) humor (2) JRR Tolkien (3) of the 20 th century literature (1) Children's Literature (1) Uncategorized (11) new (2) poetry (1) Police (1) Chinese Roman ( 1) Japanese novel (2) science fiction (3) Shan's (1)
My Subscriptions Large Family Happy Family The Red Shoe Flavie Peticoeur - Fashion Blog! Tea, readings and macaroons grammy nominees 2011 Blog Fairy Dust, paper ptits happiness Sunflo The Universe Journey to books By Marie and Audrey Twenty Three Peonies gnawing books Adalana's Imaginary World Mamzellesweety The Asphodel readings, moods and Writing Readings Audrey Instant Words of Nemo - elnz leslivresdegeorgesandetmoi.wordpress.com Psycho grammy nominees 2011 Miss Nine months ... and wheelbarrows DREAM ITS BOOKS ... Cinnamon & Paprika
Twenty Three Peonies
"If I were a boy, I would gladly do the sword by one, by one, letters and the rest of the time. Not being me boy I'll keep the sword and the pen, which I serve me the most innocent of the world. "
% D bloggers like this page:

No comments:

Post a Comment