Friday, January 31, 2014

3 is Saturday, the first station to the zoo, too hot, not let me hold the little guy, speechless. S


Why chief of staff turned Lieyan master? best youtube documentaries
Grassroots civil servants are all hurt asymmetric information
3 is Saturday, the first station to the zoo, too hot, not let me hold the little guy, speechless. See pandas, not much feeling. The Panda, the baby suddenly said: "I like the small giraffe", "Well, my mother took me to see" I hugged before she walked straight in, "No, over there." Refers daughter back, I wonder, suddenly See a little boy holding a plastic gas blow up giraffe model epiphany: This giraffe nor that giraffe. Ever since our trip to Beijing on the way to holding best youtube documentaries a model of a giraffe, and a wonderful reflection from the capital city of Qingdao. See elephants and rhinos, when Zier still relatively excited. In Australia Pavilion, we saw a kangaroo, I was also the first time I saw, a little excitement, suddenly came a daughter: "Mom, where koalas to you, how do I not see it?" Surprise! I know what ah! "Too hot, koala koala baby home with her mother and went to sleep." "Olympic", thoughtful voice. I go forward, for her husband to hold her. There eagle in a tree, watching her husband refers to Zier, daughter estimate is not looking forward, her husband said, "We have seen his mother eagle up." "Mom, we saw eagles, father to help the baby to see . "
Sunday's Bird's Nest and Water Cube went very happy nest Zier, probably likes to climb stairs with her about it. Insisted on the top floor, I hold my mother said do not move, she said your baby go. So so high up and that he himself stepped down Zier also play back and forth, her husband had wanted to not go up, for fear we get down any connection up her daughter's performance surprised us, this is probably the desire to force it. Upon joining Water Cube, the daughter said: I have eaten for a day. Watch mobile phone, only (Continued) more than eleven points, dizzy! After a quick breakfast before nine o'clock. Snack goods are consumed too much strength in the nest. In all fairness, Beijing best youtube documentaries eat really expensive, more civilians than a taxi. Noon to Tiananmen Square, too drying, too lazy to enter the Forbidden City, next time. 14:00 more than take the subway to Beijing South Railway Station, Zier lying asleep on me, hot and tired! Four more high-speed rail, ready to stop, the daughter woke up, looked up and saw the South Station upper formwork structure: "Mom, Big Bird's Nest!" I looked up and saw somewhat similar structure, exclaimed daughter perceptiveness. Woke up because of it, on the train all the way Zier very excited to be able to put a foot pedal to play her as a slide.
21:30 or so, the train station to Qingdao, Beijing trip so over. A little tired, anyway, pain and happiness. best youtube documentaries Thought her daughter how much memory, after all, is still small, early childhood listening best youtube documentaries to a particular class, said the child is too small, best youtube documentaries no memory, best youtube documentaries but there is a feeling, perhaps more impact it is invisible, not necessarily the language best youtube documentaries to express insisted. However, the performance of Zier see grandparents made us surprised. Excited children to grandparents dancing Description: best youtube documentaries "I went to Beijing, Tiananmen Square, and also went to the nest, and also went to the Water Cube, and there are a lot of kids in the bath, but also slippery slides, a draw would draw into the water. Also see the elephant, the elephant with a long nose curly grass to eat, put his mouth to eat. well as the giant panda, as well as kangaroos, koalas baby home to sleep, I did not see, and rhinoceros in the water, too hot, it does not come out there ...... I will sail (in Kunming Lake to see her father on board, put a few scraps), I will open the plane (sat called open? ), I ....... "Listen daughter chatter words, can not help but smile, who said the child does not remember, best youtube documentaries at this moment, she is forget it. As for the future, even adults, who can guarantee that I can remember how many years? best youtube documentaries Whatever the future has no memory, at this moment, she is happy, we are happy, that's enough verification code: Please enter the verification code after clicking listen verification code


No comments:

Post a Comment