Thursday, January 30, 2014

Nickname:


I spent seven men to marry, how mad I do not want to save themselves a small three children, but unable to stop using fingers good music kanye do the math, I have over 20 days did not come to my blog the nest is not me I'm really lazy to lazy weather is still very sick We still like to go to hot mess scurrying out to play so gorgeous to China fell ill - but I'm still very happy two individuals have another good music kanye disease also willing to give you a meal in the kitchen is really not easy to shift the way in Thank you ~ Z here idle, bored to June bought clothes to cut into thin tulle dress up a little better for a cold just two people wearing such heat is not contrary to cover my belly bulge lived Haha, do not ask me why I love to buy a lot of clothes striped word: a little light thin photo haha but I love that feeling good music kanye - there is no white skin? Last weekend two people in Xi'an, Xi'an photographs do not say there is really a lot to you to discover the alleyways cuisine also mention if you are still crowded city life of high pressure that might come to my hometown in Shaanxi Well ~ change that is quite a big wow some time ago a girl asked, "Where is your hometown Yeah, I" "I said, Shaanxi, ah, I was a child still lived in caves pinch, really cool buildings than it is now a lot to say" "ah? What? ah? I always thought your hometown is also home to the South - you behind your home there is good ah! there is good ah ~ how how dirty drops,% # @ % ............" I put up did not speak ~ "She said you're married, right? married aunt are easy to change," Halo ~ you know anything about it! Amount ~ I do not know how to jump instantly from his mouth saying: where the money is good - do not say you where the high pressure that the city is good, sister, you almost can not afford the rent it ~ Do not say married girl who becomes Aunt, you are the aunt, your family are in tow, you have the whole community - really do not like Aunt twitter, pro, saying this really the quality of the practice yourself back to your words though I also not very nice, but to deal with people like you should say it like this so happy ha ha ha ~ ah married sister good music kanye who happen to our vindication Yeah. Or drop ah ~ really going to become Aunt mother good music kanye birthday came specially from home for me so happy birthday ~ ~ I always felt so outspoken love and hate of people will offend a lot of people have been worried about her mother married after the Council and the adults do not get along so happy but everything is Ok mother although adults are good for us but good-natured mouth very unforgiving so I'm still a total and trail my mouth also very unforgiving Haha, really want it would be sad reminder of the fight - but I will not, ha ha, I'm not - I do not know Aunt Caesar Z will not give me arrange a surprise birthday gift? I hope you are not so good busy day and still look to the past two days and look forward good music kanye to ~ girlfriends talk time more, I do not know how the draft drops 10 where there are eight women will say:. ".. I goal is to one day be nurturing my husband 'single-minded women who work hard and live! Oh, right - in fact, I will try to drop ~ convinced that someday will be several times more than you earn, convinced that there are so One day I will not let you and nurturing you so tired
Nickname:


No comments:

Post a Comment