Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Back to top

wellness | tsunami of Volcano
Huffington Post News Money and Career body and soul diet and nutrition came to enjoy the culture Family Food Fashion and Beauty Relationships Home Design Newsletter Square blog special: Why I started a blog beautiful at any age less sugar sweets for your holiday Thursday happy just feel wonderful daily horoscopes to inspiration Club calling Top 20 - blogs Food Top 20 - Blogs
I work with women, men, teens and children and taking care of a wide range of topics, mostly related to the challenges of everyday life, and to find a correlation to changing situations. How out of crisis or distress emotional peoples choice credit or physical health can quickly find a way to restore ... + More
I work with women, men, teens and children and taking care of a wide range of topics, mostly related peoples choice credit to the challenges of everyday life, and to find a correlation to changing situations. How out of crisis or distress emotional or physical health can be found quickly through peoples choice credit rehabilitation and return peoples choice credit to growth, health and delight of life?
Tsunami violence room home with me. Walls physical or virtual, will help me to build a worldview girl with more hope and confidence, and the rules of "go with the boys when friends come home, or possess peoples choice credit pepper spray in hand, can not really protect her physically. There is no sense of security to her and to me. It directs other ...
Tsunami violence room home with me. Home, bar mitzvah, told me when I asked, "How was school today?", The morning was very sad. "Why," I asked, "because of what is happening in the country ..", "What's My Beautiful?", I will not understand what she meant, "What peoples choice credit Mama Do not you read newspapers?, All this violence, it is very scary and sad I ... "
She said and ran off, and she ran a little comforted me, she's still not old as it sounds. I was left with thoughts. How is that matters?, I'm the years makes sure the kids were not around when the TV news .. so how? Oh, I know .. it's grandparents entered the anxiety and also pull it in! Several times I asked them ..? It might not They?, Perhaps another adult?, Or Facebook? That's it, Facebook! Why do I give it to connect to it? ... And more thoughts "ostrich" them, until, I got myself together, peoples choice credit and it became clear that it was not intentional. My attempt to protect it by building a wall can no longer give her or me, confidence will not help me prevent it from being exposed to the news - it will not build her a picture of the world with more hope and confidence, and the rules of "go with the boys when friends come home, or hold in hand the pepper spray "can not really protect her physically. Walls physical or virtual, will not give her a sense of security not, not me.
So what do this helplessness? What can help? Who? Write a newspaper was going to significantly improve the performance focus of 100, going to add a convoy owl will revolutionize traffic division, there are several bills that meet engraved on the subject, stand to increase enforcement, add police cars, Ministry of Education will issue a gradually shifted from violence, "the judges ...
And inside, I can not find comfort or hope in any of these news ... I believe, know that it has to come from somewhere else. No one fell swoop. But the investigation of the root, each of us: What is the root of violence? How is bursting? What's fueling it? What can you do with lava erupting volcano that? It is in all of us ...
I read the article again trying to trace the roots of anger and shapes and ways to deal with. Anger gives an imagined sense of strength peoples choice credit and power, peoples choice credit and many of us are addicted to this feeling and fear their ability to survive in the world or get their wish without anger. It is impossible to imagine a world where there'll be unhappy peoples choice credit but you can practice Blshmr internal determination not to hurt ourselves and others, and to reduce the grip of our anger (or the jouissance of the power it gives us). It gives me hope. Need to do work, but do not helplessness. When understand it, and what you can transform peoples choice credit it, the anger becomes less threatening peoples choice credit ...
Today I welcome any opportunity I have to free up time for meditation. After the meditation, it feels like a conversation with a good friend, or as a successful return from vacation, where the sights I saw and my experiences have given me inspiration, peoples choice credit motivation and power regeneration realize what ...
This year my unemployment and I go back to the office today. In total unemployment is very limited. Supermarket shopping, peoples choice credit use of air conditioning. Breathing. Horizon. But I am rich, their love of my children, the love of my spouse. My name is Yael Carmi. This year my unemployment. And I need a job.
Hila Alpert person within himself he ran
forestia-law and Me: Jamaica peoples choice credit has poles
Why shake should be green?
News
In my dreams that Metula
Filo pastry with spinach and dreamy
Visit also: Musicoola down
Back to top

No comments:

Post a Comment