Monday, September 29, 2014

LMFAO's RedFoo - who will also be performing at the EMAs for the first time - said: "There are only


The trio - who have all been nominated for multiple grammy records awards this year - will join previously confirmed performers Red Hot Chili Peppers by stepping out on stage at the star-studded bash at Belfast's Odyssey Arena next month.
Speaking of her EMAs debut, grammy records Do It Like A Dude star Jessie claimed: "I can t quite believe I m nominated for three awards. It s like a dream, I keep pinching myself. And being nominated grammy records for Best UK/Ireland Act alongside artists like Adele , Coldplay, Kasabian and Florence is an honour,
LMFAO's RedFoo - who will also be performing at the EMAs for the first time - said: "There are only two things that make a man like me happy that first dunk in a hot fondue and being nominated and performing on the MTV EMA in Belfast,
More news


No comments:

Post a Comment