Saturday, May 31, 2014

Comment:


Login
Now said: "Sayed Kashua - a white man"
Branching 31 - 16 Safed 30 - 16 Tiberias 35 - 20 Haifa 29 - 22 Ariel 28 - 15 example: 28 - 15 30 Beersheba - Mitzpe Ramon 20 30 - 15 The Dead Sea 39 - 26 Eilat 40 - 25
London Olympics not want to Israeli 2011 mtv vma judo event to remember. Israeli performer capital of England was expressed early dismissals and few victories. The medals clear that question. Among young people still learning the higher levels and the loss of Eric Zeevi already after 43 seconds, the prominent appearance of Alice Schlesinger. Reached the quarter-finals was the best performer of Israel on the tatami.
"This is an amazing experience," says Schlesinger second appearance on the games, "Once you get to the Olympic Village, you realize that you are one of those who did manage to get to the Olympics. All the best athletes 2011 mtv vma in the world come to a village 2011 mtv vma and it feels fun to be a part of it. "
And how your feelings in terms of the outcome in London? "You can call it an achievement. I do not know how many people can you say that seventh place in the Olympics. Of course it is not the achievement 2011 mtv vma I wanted, but the seventh place in the Olympics it is definitely respected. "
Spoke of you as a candidate for a medal. "Yes, and I was a little disappointed 2011 mtv vma that I really wanted to be in a higher and even win a medal, but the Olympics is a sporting event where the best athletes competing. She lost the first athlete is the one that eventually won the gold, and is one of the best in the industry. It is not lost someone as good as me. Also on the Slovenian paper was better than me, even though I won it several times. Frenchwoman lost in consolation which the world champion three times.
'Very well, say I selected to bring a medal, and at the London I can bring a medal that previously won a medal at the World Championships, but judo is so unexpected. Anything can happen on race day and you never know how things will develop.'s One reason I like the sport. "
It seems that you are over the disappointment pretty quickly for someone who engages in sports in the spotlight every four years. "Of course I was disappointed, but even if I achieved the second I was disappointed that the goal is to be in place first. This is what defines us as athletes - the desire to be the best. Ultimately my career begins and ends with the Olympics. I had a very good year and an Olympic cycle very well, so you have to look at things in perspective. As a bit of a bummer that people are not really aware of the achievements 2011 mtv vma and results during the year, but I do sports not for fame or to be famous. Is not that the most fun in the world when they appreciate and when the plates, and no doubt you can raise the level of flattery and media coverage, 2011 mtv vma but I try not to deal with it and deal with what I'm good at, and that judo. One can increase the level of coverage of Olympic sports, but I do feel it is getting better every year and molding costs. "
The media buzz can be disturbing our athletes in the Olympics? You're not used to it in everyday life. "Even if there was no communication, yet the stress and excitement were very large. There is the whole system that you do not want to let down all the people you do not want to disappoint, there are many things to deal with them not necessarily related 2011 mtv vma to the media, so I do not know how much is a factor. But clearly Scshtksort always put your finger and say who has the medal chances, it's a little stressful. Despite everything, you end up in you know what your chances of a medal and with this deal. "
This time it seems the entire delegation has not faced expectations. "I think it was the mission of our best quality ever. In terms of Olympic cycle, the amount of medals that were in European and world was huge. As there were no medals, if things were changing bit here and there we could also finish with medals. We lacked a bit of luck, as in the case of Lee Korzits she should win a medal and led the way. One cruise all over. I do not think the mission was a failure, still have many finals 2011 mtv vma and achievements 2011 mtv vma are very beautiful. I hope Rio will be more than one medal to atone for London. "
Not depressing to play sports that establishes you financially? "I'm the kind of person that if I did not earn this easy sport, I would still do it because I feel that in this place, I am fulfilling myself. This is the right place for me today. Of course it's better to have financial means to do so in a much better and really invest and have a peace of mind, I have luck from a young age Yankeleh Dawn supports me. You can sit and be bitter on the subject after you open the newspaper and read a football player earns large amounts of money, and you can understand that situation 2011 mtv vma and live with it. Those who live in peace with it can make the sport fun. " 2011 mtv vma
Comment:
Reply sent ...
Thanks for writing, it shall be published in accordance with the policy system. Close recently debuted its first Order by rating Order by Popularity Show all comments are open 01 0 minus 0 plus >> Open Judo comment ridiculous and boring sport Roy 20:46 23:10:12
Reply to this comment 2011 mtv vma Close 0 minus 0 plus >> Open comment if you have nothing nice to say, do not have to respond (Lt) Gili 22:47 23:10:12 Reply to this comment Close 02 0 minus 0 plus >> Open Comment very good interview, her answers excellence. A lot of success in his career, Schlesinger! (Lt) Phone 10:06 24.10.12
Moses Morning
Special Projects
01 dark history of Maccabi Petah Tikva
Nir Zadok 10
Nir Zadok
Advertise with us
Sections Gallery News Sport Fifa World Cup 2014 captain Books Movies Featured Web Haaretz.com

No comments:

Post a Comment